Who is PriorAuthNow?
PriorAuthNow, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a venture-backed, growth company building out the only prior authorization solution for all patient care.
We are seeking a Technical Project Coordinator to join our team. In this role, your primary responsibility is to organize internal and external technology projects. This is a key role for managing the effective use of our resources and requires proactive, clear communication at all times, as well as demonstrated mastery at organizing work.
Does this describe you?
- Independent problem solver with excellent follow-through
- Great judgment and makes good decisions
- Help colleagues solve problems by sharing ideas, knowledge, and experience
- Clear, proactive communicator
- Self-aware and able to recognize when they need help
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, and budgets; ensure project deadlines are met
- Schedule meetings; facilitate where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Distribute and track important actions and decisions from meetings, including proactive follow up
- Ensure documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and notify others appropriately when they appear
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
These are our qualifications:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Clear communicator with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Proven work experience as a Technical Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with project management tools used for building software
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Working at PriorAuthNow…
Every culture has norms, written and, often, unwritten rules that help everyone in the group know how to best exist within and contribute to the group. We have a few guiding principles that together work to form our operating system—the software, if you will, that governs our basic functions.
It’s supposed to be hard. Always be ready to answer, “What do you think we should do?” Time is not our friend. Know the flow. Work the problem. Conversation is not conflict. Do the last little thing.
Above all, we are counting on everyone to use good judgement, grace and common sense to help us all achieve our goal of transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Please send a resume and a ‘Hello!’ to [email protected]