Job Description: Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps
Who is PriorAuthNow?
PriorAuthNow, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a venture-backed, growth company building out the only prior authorization solution for all patient care.
We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our team. In this role, your primary responsibility is to increase reliability and decrease costs.
Does this describe you?
- Independent problem solver with excellent follow-through
- Great judgment and makes good decisions
- Help colleagues solve problems by sharing ideas, knowledge, and experience
- Clear, proactive communicator
- Self-aware and able to recognize when they need help
- Results-oriented, not ego-driven
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Fix problems with our infrastructure quickly
- Help developers learn how to manage infrastructure
- Streamline infrastructure operations— remove unnecessary components, simplify configuration, shift from custom to off-the-shelf components
- Template infrastructure so it can be easily transferred between environments, rebuilt when necessary, and tested
- Research new infrastructure capabilities and techniques
- Understand security requirements and ensure our operating environments are secure
- Experience building & maintaining infrastructures that heavily leverage off-the-shelf components of AWS or Azure
These are our qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in computer science; Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience building web applications with a contemporary stack and toolchain
- Experience at a successful internet technology company
- Desire and ability to learn! We are a Microsoft shop (Azure) but we will provide training to candidates with any technical background.
- Consistency in work history
Working at PriorAuthNow…
Every culture has norms, written and, often, unwritten rules that help everyone in the group know how to best exist within and contribute to the group. We have a few guiding principles that together work to form our operating system—the software, if you will, that governs our basic functions.
It’s supposed to be hard. Always be ready to answer, “What do you think we should do?” Time is not our friend. Know the flow. Work the problem. Conversation is not conflict. Do the last little thing.
Above all, we are counting on everyone to use good judgement, grace and common sense to help us all achieve our goal of transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Please send a resume and a ‘Hello!’ to [email protected]