Who is PriorAuthNow?
PriorAuthNow, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a venture-backed, growth company building out the only prior authorization solution for all patient care.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to join our team.
Does this describe you?
- Independent problem solver with excellent follow-through
- Great judgment and makes good decisions
- Help colleagues solve problems by sharing ideas, knowledge, and experience
- Clear, proactive communicator
- Self-aware and able to recognize when they need help
- Results-oriented, not ego-driven
Does this describe you?
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to direct business outcomes
- Proficient at obtaining and mastering business context and industry insights
- Curious and inquisitive; in situations without the answer, you can figure out how to find the answer
- Focus on improving the customer experience and driving growth
- Comfortable with ambiguity; understands the lack of clarity when working in a new product development model
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the development team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate launch plans and note to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
These are our qualifications:
- Experience working in a product company and/or technology start-up required
- Experience working in healthcare or working on products that leverage HL7, EDI, or other interface messaging standards is preferred
- Experience with client/user interaction.
- 7+ years of experience in product management, product design, and end-to-end ownership
- 5+ years of experience taking on end-to-end product/solution ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Familiar with product spec and ticketing systems.
Working at PriorAuthNow…
Every culture has norms, written and, often, unwritten rules that help everyone in the group know how to best exist within and contribute to the group. We have a few guiding principles that together work to form our operating system—the software, if you will, that governs our basic functions.
It’s supposed to be hard. Always be ready to answer, “What do you think we should do?” Time is not our friend. Know the flow. Work the problem. Conversation is not conflict. Do the last little thing.
Above all, we are counting on everyone to use good judgement, grace and common sense to help us all achieve our goal of transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Please send a resume and a ‘Hello!’ to [email protected]