Who is PriorAuthNow?
PriorAuthNow, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a venture-backed, growth company building out the only prior authorization solution for all patient care.
Due to growth, we are seeking an Implementation Project Manager to join our team. The Implementation PM will be responsible for a successful product implementation from start to finish. This position reports to the SVP, Customer Operations.
Does this describe you?
- Clear, proactive communicator, focused on customer success
- Independent problem solver with excellent follow-through
- Great judgment and makes good decisions
- Help colleagues solve problems by sharing ideas, knowledge, and experience
- Results-oriented, not ego-driven
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Primary contact for new clients and users and must create a positive implementation interaction with them
- Management of the implementation project from gathering of user-specific details to becoming a conduit between the internal team and the client, to Support team hand-off.
- Consultative approach to implementation, thoughtfully considering the client’s specific needs and best applying our technology to solve their problem
- Ensure that Product, Technology, and Leadership team members have appropriate visibility and are brought into the right conversations
- Set expectations appropriately and provide world-class customer service throughout the implementation process and beyond
- Acting as a product evangelist, maintaining a level of subject matter expertise to accurately and effectively answer client questions
These are our qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of implementation experience. Experience in a hospital or medical practice is a plus.
- Experience leading system integration implementations. Working knowledge of HL7 or other interface messaging standards is a plus; as well as working with EMRs (Epic, Cerner)
- Ability to lead multiple projects successfully
- Possess excellent listening skills and can comfortably get the information required for a successful Implementation
- Proficiency at analysis and documentation and the ability to summarize details
- Travel regionally and nationally is required (~25%)
- PMP certification is preferred
Working at PriorAuthNow…
Every culture has norms, written and, often, unwritten rules that help everyone in the group know how to best exist within and contribute to the group. We have a few guiding principles that together work to form our operating system—the software, if you will, that governs our basic functions.
It’s supposed to be hard. Always be ready to answer, “What do you think we should do?” Time is not our friend. Know the flow. Work the problem. Conversation is not conflict. Do the last little thing.
Above all, we are counting on everyone to use good judgement, grace and common sense to help us all achieve our goal of transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Please send a resume and a ‘Hello!’ to [email protected]